Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Keep on keeping on...

How is everything going world?

Things are coming along...kind of at a standstill with this Blogventure, but I will get there!

In other news, DO check out my Love's blog, Deborah Estelle, at www.deborahestelle.blogger.com

For my ladies and dudes who have fashionable friends and girlfriends, tell them to not only visit, but follow! They will NOT be disappointed...



Well I must make like Kunta Kinte and run! Sprint has my phone and I am exaggerating one bit when I say that I can't wait until August. This customer service the last two years has been RIDICULOSO!!!

Any suggestions or tips for my next carrier?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blasting me out on FB and here on blogger! Boy ohh boy it means a lot! Love you love!!! ;0 )

    ReplyDelete