Thursday, September 3, 2009

Exploitation...

So I am on Twitter, just checking to see what is going on, and I see all these posts about Maia Campbell. This is ridiculous! No, no the part about her struggle with whatever she feels is her "escape," but the exploitation of it. It truly just furthers the position of many (myself included) that man is inherently NOT good. The propensity to exploit, demean, and otherwise make/feel less than is rampant. People will do anything to have people pay attention to them. I am talking about the guys involved, not Maia.

We as human beings have got to start caring more for another and take a stand when others refuse to do the same.

I still don't have internet yet and the library is closing. Hopefully I will make it back here tomorrow and get to write some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment