Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I said I would do it...

Perhaps I should be headed to slumber right now, but I said a little while ago that I would do another post when I got home and that is what I am going to do. So, for catching you all up. Big ups to Christ for His true grace. I mention it because my Aunt Carmen Teasley went on to be with the Lord this past Friday. Given the distance, (she lived in Boston) and our circumstances of travel often, I didn't get to see her that much in life. Yet, she has most likely had one of the greatest influences in my life of any family member. Now, not to get into comparisons, because I don't necessarily believe that presence automatically equates to influence, but she encouraged so much during these last few years. Overall, I am definitely at peace with what has happened, yet the only real challenge was that my cousin graduated on Saturday and my Aunt passed on Friday. I cannot even begin to think right now of the challenges that my cousin must be going through right now so pray for understanding and grace please.

The end of school is quickly approaching and I still need a summer job! I must keep my eyes peeled because there is a lot of stuff I need to take care of during the summer...I will keep you posted with all updates on the employment front. I have more updates, but am going to pause right now because I must be up in like five hours and change. Until tonight perhaps....

No comments:

Post a Comment