Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Keep it moving....



In keeping with the MartyMar and Blog Smlog tradition, I want to a concise (i.e. short) blog tonight. Number one, because I need to get to bed. Number two, again the bed...except it is actually a couch I have been sleeping on for the past several months. Not to lament though, a bed is in the works several paychecks down the road. Goals for the night include washing my dark clothes because it is PAST that time for a few pieces and also potentially buying some more dress socks. I have been without socks the past two days here in the office because the ones I have STINK, nevertheless baking soda can only do so much for odor, especially the feet!

And BTW, I tweeted and fb'd about this, but I want to let you know too, I just finished my first guest blog spot on my brother from another/gente from another placente, MartyMar. His blog was already supercool, so I hope I added to it and didn't put people to sleep. He seemed to like it, although it was just a tweet so I couldn't see his face. Maybe Twitter should have emoticons to help us see behind the words...my next gold mine, a Twittercon!

Did anyone see Dancing with the Stars last night? Mya is incredible...of course I have known that since the 'Rugrat' soundtrack days, but wow...she really looks like a pro. I know she is a dancer, but ballroom dancing is NOT the same as other types.

On to the cool stuff for today...this is one of my FAVORITE songs, and a really good song to sleep to. In the next few months, I hope to make my own video of this song, but until then, this will have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment