Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Not so common sense

Hola! I pray everyone had a blessed Veteran's day! Regardless of my disagreement with policies of the past and present, I remain grateful for the contribution of the dedicated men and women who have given so much.

Anyways, today's post will be quick as I need to get to bed for work tomorrow. Today was a challenging one because of several disagreements with my Grandma regarding what she felt was 'common sense.' Well, for anyone who knows me at least semi-intimately knows that how I think is anything but 'common.' Yet, it ended up working out and we got a lot done today.

Before all that though, I went to follow through on my modest but neat plans for my ride. I named it Shine due it needing a thorough paint job, several months ago. However, it looks like I might need to change the name perhaps by the end of the month. I went to meet up with this cat who is a friend of a friend. After taking at least 15 minutes to find the place although I was literally less than a mile away.
(Ya'll know how I am with directions) I found the place and was talking to him for a bit. He showed me some of his current projects and WOW! There is a vintage Benz he is working on as well a 60-something Nova with everything seemingly except wings to fly. I began to then just outline what I wanted to do and gave the terms of what I could do in regards to payment. He not only listened, but agreed! So by next week, I should be starting on those projects, but not before I start supporting Compassion.

Well to sum it up, I am just encouraged by life and Christ. I love you all so much and will definitely talk to you all tomorrow some more.

Shalom...

No comments:

Post a Comment