Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back with a vengeance...

That was almost my shortest post ever! I accidentally posted it after I typed the title. It's like my 8th grade Algebra teacher told a girl in our class after she made a mistake on the calculator...fat fingers make mistakes! And mine probably do qualify. I am headed out to tackle the rest of the night but definitely wanted to come roaring back with something really insightful to say, instead for that though I would like to recommend the most recent posts of two blogs, www.soulmana.com and one of my hero's (literally) in life, Jahmicah Dawes. I seem to be getting the address wrong, so when I figure it out tomorrow, I will definitely post it.

That was not quite back with a vengeance...more like a meow...but work with me!

Your awesomeness for tonight? Hmmmm...let me see.

Perhaps this will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment