Monday, January 4, 2010

Rearranging

Hey everyone! One of my quickest blogs ever, yet hopefully it will help someone. I have been beyond frustrated with not being able to blog on a consistent basis. It has mostly been because of my work days being more involved than expected and not having internet at the house. What I think is important to keep in mind though is that in life there will be situations that you cannot change. What should be most important though is not how to change it necessarily, but rather how to thrive/survive/excel/remain content and/or achieve in spite of it. For me, writing is extremely important, but so is having a job, especially now.
(I see you cakes!) So what can I do? I do not have internet right now nor the money to make it happen, yet as of this summer I do have a laptop...

SOLUTION: I will start blogging my thoughts at night on Word and just transfer them over during the day here at work. The goal should have to be forsaken because of obligations. Strategize, work, and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

That all is for now...or should I say, TONIGHT?!?

Check out my main man Michael Manasseh for all things cool and lovely at www.soulmana.com, his funky fresh crew, Puzzle People have a new mixtape...and guess what, it's FREE!

And now, a song to reflect my glorious reality...Raquiyba Miriam Williams Bolton I love you.

2 comments: