Monday, January 25, 2010

ORGANIZED!

Indeed I am getting there! As we speak, one of the interns here at work is shredding a whole stack of old files in the GRINDER!!! If you don't know what the grinder is, do yourself a HUGE favor and watch the "GOODBURGER" movie. Rumor has it it is being shown on Nick at Nite starting recently.



So we just had a fire alarm a few minutes ago. Thankfully, no one pulled it. I had a PHENOMENAL weekend and looking forward to three weeks down the road. It is when I get to see the love of life. Cakes! Good news all around...

So what is next on your list of clothing? Nothing for me at least not for the next few months with what is going with our brothers and sisters in Haiti, but by fall I want to get another suit. Not just any suit though, I want to have my suit be a custom one with bell-bottoms as the trousers! I can't wait, but yet I must, for there are far more IMPORTANT things to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment