Monday, July 19, 2010

I should have left a see you later note or something...


Oh well! Sorry for anyone who has ever peeped the blog. It's been a long time...I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to...or at least a nice ditty in Auto-Tune! Anyways, the first thing that I am not going to do is make excuses...they are weak, and my days of that status are OVER! Though Christ I am strong, willing and more than able. I am ready to walk through the doors of opportunity and if they aren't there, I'll just pull out my Etch a Sketch and make one myself! This is a really quick post but I had to do it. Blogging brings me a certain calm and it is high time to get back to a point sharing just a minisode of the channels that are in the television of my mind. On a super bright note, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to going to NC this weekend to visit Raquiyba, the love of my life and soon to be WIFE. Ok Jahdai, no freestyling tonight, but if it came to it, I could rap about her for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment