Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Short post...long day!

Well there was no work today during the early part of the day because of this snowstorm spanning across the majority of this great land. This morning, my car lock would not even unlock! So I went back inside and continued to work on different projects in the house. I even found the CD I had been looking for. Now I can turn in my books back to the Wylie library. They have been wonderful, and I will gladly pay whatever fine as they have been more than gracious. I have learned my lesson though, no more "checked out" audio books on long car trips.

I also made a youtube channel today, or at least I think I did. The site was still loading when I had to leave, so we shall see. Well I am off to bed, I worked this evening and then tutored as well. My student is really making exciting process, which gets me excited. Tomorrow, I will turn in the Teach for America application before I go to school. Until then...Jah Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment