Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Get to it...


That is my thought for tonight, when it comes to blogging. No matter how much or how little, I need to release my thoughts. Now I do so on a daily basis with friends and family; and while blogging is not nor will it ever be an acceptable substitute for human interaction, but it is an exhilarating compliment. So I need to make it a point to spend time each day even if it is only five minutes.

Tonight I just heard one of the most gorgeous songs in my life by an artist named Dalida, the link is here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jEakFmWUE The song is really sung with passion and her voice is so rich... I have so much more to write, but I will have to spread it out because I need to get on to bed so I can tutor in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment