Wednesday, August 5, 2009

कात्चिंग उप...

My keyboard is translating, to what I don't know, but I typed in, Catching Up...Wow! So today was another day of receiving the privilege to reflect the Saviour! I don't know if I blogged about it or not, but about a month and a half ago, I was privileged to help with fellow servants cleaning up a ladies' house who had dealing with some heavy depression. We were able to help turn it around, only to need to return tonight for some follow help. It was great though, we were able to make some new friends, and gather some additional encouragement from like-minded folks. One of my biggest prayers though was that I get to speak the lady.

As we finished our prayer, we opened our eyes to find her there in our midst, praying along with us. God even took it a step further by allowing my buddy Josh and I extra time to talk with her. I believe we were able to make some great genuine connections and to encourage someone along the way.

How was your day? Feel free to let this be a safe place to get things off your chest and receive some sound advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment