Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello there!

Hahaha! I accidentally just posted this post with only the title! Thank God for the edit button...too bad we don't have it for our lives; one chance, no dress rehearsals! So how is everyone doing? I have been on the go, go, go for the last month plus. It has been exhausting, but enjoyable. Even more enjoyable than this last month will be the event that is going down tonight. Some friends that I have been ministering with are now coming to help me out with my house. We will be in the backyard organizing things, so I am SUPER excited! What is encouraging about this is that it represents a real opportunity to escape past patterns of apathy and dead-end thoughts.

I say this because when I was growing up until like 7, we didn't even have a fence. That is how clean it was. But somewhere between having a house fire and my Mom losing her Dad, shopping occusred. And more shopping, and more shopping...and, well you the picture...maybe. It is beyond curious how different events in our lives can manifest their hurt and frustration in further detriment. I believe this is the case with our household in the last decade. I said the other day that "it is what it is, but it doesn't have to stay that way." I fully believe that, and will work as hard as I can to change more things around through God's strength before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment