Friday, August 14, 2009

Keep trying!


Which is what I will have to do regarding this Garage Sale. Long story short, I finally put stuff out at about 3, but I did not have one person stop. My last effort on that end is on Sunday when I get back from Houston.





Speaking of persistence though, congratulations are in order to my dear friend and former object of my intense affection, (though from afar) Keandra Pritchard. (It's ok guys, she knows! Lol...) A truly long story made short, she transferred to Prairie View from Howard after academic "adventures" shared by many of her classmates in the nursing division. She endured some of the same at Prarie View, with the most recent being a class that the computer added resulting in a hold that she had NO control over. But Christ was in control even of the midst of that situation, and she called me today with victorious news of everything being clear. God is truly magnificent! So are the gifts He has given to us...such as persistence! Ok, I am now going to garner a few hours of rest so I can drive to H-town for the festivities.

Pursue your intended outcome with passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment