Monday, April 27, 2009

Back in the saddle...

Ok, so my last post via my cell phone clearly messed up in a major way. I am somewhat confused as to what I did wrong, so if you could shine some light on my error, please do so! This weekend was great, Arlean had her recital and as always it was great. She was next to flawless, and recovered quite well from her one little snafu. (I only notice these things because I have been watching recitals for so long.) Franny D came home for the weekend as did Boss Hog and we had a good time. (Those are the nicknames for my brother and sister, Jahmicah and Franciel)

I didn't get to church because I had to take Jahmicah and Franciel back to university and bus station respectively. It was a good trip! Yet I did get to seriously partake in the goodness of God by taking part in a very special event. I got to meet friends who I had never met yet. It was an awesome day, I met them at the Southlake Art in the Square festival. It was a cornucopia of talent.

Today I finally made it to the dermatologist. I saw the actual doctor for three minutes max, and he gave me a prescription and then prescribed a shot. It seems to be working, and tomorrow (today)I will have to see if the medicine works. Goodnight everyone! Rest calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment