Friday, April 17, 2009

Getting back on track...

I am headed to A&M in a few hours for Franny D's parents weekend, so I need a few hours of rest, but I had to get back in the groove. For those following me, thanks for making like New Kids on the Block, and "hanging tough" for the majority of this week. I have still been having some connectivity issues, and honestly by the third or fourth try, I feel too tired to continue and try to connect. I saw a cell phone icon though on my blogger dashboard though, so maybe I can do it from my phone now.

Everything is coming along well in my world. Ideas are continually flowing, and action is being manifested. My shirts will be on display at a conference tomorrow in Detroit, so I am super excited about that. Shout to Vessel and Maji as well as the rest of The Yuinon for the support.

One of my immediate goals though has got to be doing a much better job of preparing food for the week. With this night time job, I am tempted to eat when I come in at around 10:45, and way too often I give in. I need to increase my intake of fruits during the day so I can curb that night time appetite.

Oh, and my shirts are being sold on consignment at Buffalo Exchange, a unique quasi-thrift/consignment shop. That is definitely encouraging.

So there we have it fam-o in a nutshell. Trust there is plenty more to post on and it will come soon enough, but for now, I need a few hours of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment