Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Air Jordan...!

I gotta make this quicker than me passing through Mississippi at night because I need to get to bed, but today was another good day. I finally caught with brother from another Rigz, of the Royal Order, so that was definitely a lift. If you have never heard of them, you owe it to yourself and your spirit to check them out. Definitely gifted and appointed by God with a SERIOUS heart for the lost. www.myspace.com/rigz1

I wrote a song today that I am not quite ready to share yet with potentially the entire blogosphere. I am running it by trusted brethren first. The song was definitely a help to myself as I "wrote" it, (I typed it) so that is not the concern, but I don't want it to be a stumbling block for others. All I can say right now is Romans 12:1

Job training is coming along, the results of my assessments are mixed, but I can't dwell on any of that, just gotta keep pressing.on...Talk to you all soon and let's make it happen on a daily basis!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...the title of my post! A great guy who I had the pleasure to meet years ago, K-Drama just finished a remix of his RIDICULOUS street banger "Air Jordan." Out of all the remixes I have ever heard, this is definitely is in the top three and just might throwing some serious bows for the top spot. Do yourself a favor and check it out at holyculture.net

No comments:

Post a Comment