Friday, March 13, 2009

Let the papers begin...

So I have to be at work in the morning at a decent hour so this will be short, but I QUALIFIED to stay on the test scoring project. This should hopefully last for seven weeks, so I am looking forward to retiring some bills. The day went well and my sub assignment was super easy as I subbed for one of the track coaches. She was really nice. I spent part of the day reading C.S. Lewis, and also playing Hacky Sack with some of the students. That was a good workout!

Tomorrow is the big day of the fashion show and concert, and I am really excited about going to Oklahoma with Jahmicah. Should be big fun especially meeting Michael and his wife Allison. Thank You Lord for a productive day, now I am going to nourish my body with slumber!

No comments:

Post a Comment