Monday, March 23, 2009

Gotta go!


Today has been a day! I was up at the high school today, subbing for a coach, which is so painstakingly EASY! During one of my periods off, I went to see one of my favorite teachers, Mrs. Anderson, and said hi, but also got the info of a young brother who was awarded a full scholarship to Howard! I got to speak with him a little later on in the day; hopefully I passed along some wisdom of some sort.

Later on, I got a young cat who has become a friend of mine during the tutorial period at school. He is an up and coming bmx biker, and he gave me some really valuable suggestions for my clothing line as well gave me an offer for me to provide some sponsorship for him, which I definitely am going to take him up on.

Tomorrow, I need to see about finishing this book I checked out from the library as well as getting started on my grad school application. I hope you all have had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment