Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DISHES!

So today was more or less of a part deux of the easiness of the day. Easy like Sunday morning...tonight at work I felt incredibly tired though, so I really should get some rest, but I am going to forego that for the next hour and wash the dishes in the sink. (Aarrrgghhh Arlean!) I don't feel for a second that women should do all the housework or anything like that, but if someone is home for at least a few hours with a full sink, at least a little more than five dishes could be washed right? Let me get down from my soapbox before I hurt myself.

Anyways, I finished a preliminary design for Forever Yours Memorial Floral Service, so that is definitely a good step and I also started on my graduate school application for Barry University, so another good step. I hear the dishes calling, so I need to go ahead and get started. Good thing I have music to listen to as I clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment