Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wowzers!

Progress is certainly being made...today Franny D, Arlean and I worked in the garage. My Mom wants the office to be a office, so our first step was getting the treadmill moved somewhere else. I had the crazy notion of moving the treadmill to the garage, but not just moving it there, actually setting it up. Well that notion proved to be crazy enough for Franny D to give the all important nod of approval. After about five hours and trips to give away and the dump later, the treadmill was set up!

It is such a blessing to working together in a spirit of unity right now. This is seriously huge for us right now because we have never been able to fit a car in our garage, needless to say a big piece of equipment like a treadmill. As the hour drew near, my Dad and I got ready to go to work. It went better than yesterday physically because I did not feel as tired as yesterday, but was more challenging on the other hand, as I received a validity warning, which means that I need to improve my scoring. So I probably need to slow down as well...just a little bit.

Tomorrow, the office and living room should be done. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment