Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ASICS!

I need to lace them and catch this running nose. Today has been an awesome day, and I hope to share video of it all soon. Just know and rejoice with us that our life is being taken back from the cancer of materialistic culture and excess for the sake of excess. Tomorrrow we revolutionize the living room!

Right now I am listening to a truly classic song, "What about your friends," by the one and only TLC. I haven't heard this song that many times, but I have loved it since the first time I heard it. So what about your friends? Make sure those who are flaky are not in your inner circle, but have people that will stand with you and for you in times of triumph as well as adversity.

So things are coming along well on all faces here. I am really thinking about getting a car this week. Now it might seem like I am making an arbitrary decision here, but please trust me that I can seriously not afford to do that. I have been considering this for awhile and feel I need something a little more reliable to rely on when I get to Miami. So I want to look at either a small pickup truck or a sedan that gets good miles. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Work is coming along. I did not get a warning on the screen, so that is good. Well my mother, I mean Franny D is back on this side of the house, so it is time for me to get back to work...but I am really looking forward to a good report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment