Thursday, March 12, 2009

Soon and very soon...

We are going to see the King! Hahaha....just joking, but it is true! Question is, whether or not we will stay and reign with Him... So today was a good day, but challenging. First off, I totally overslept by a good forty five minutes and woke up at 7:55...school starts 8:15. So I did the fastest fashion 180 of my life and hightailed it over to school. Then, I only got my lunch break at the school where I was at today because I was switched around three times. Now I don't mind being switched around at all, the only thing was, as a result, I missed the conference period of each teacher. I had really planned on being productive during that time...oh well!

I am really excited about the Puzzle People concert/fashion show in Oklahoma City that my brother and I are going to this weekend. It should be a great time for some fellow
ship and networking. I will finally get to meet the one and only Michael Manasseh, who has put together some absolutely fantastic work for me. Well, I am going to hit the hay now, but I will catch with all of you soon. I am almost done with the promotional materials for the printing company I am working for, but the program isn't on his computer to open up the file, so tomorrow I will have to improvise...

No comments:

Post a Comment