Sunday, March 1, 2009

Each one, teach one...

Praise God! I woke up at a decent hour, and almost made it to church on time, but the challenge we were trying to rectify was my sister's group media obstacle. They had recorded their project on the camcorder, but since it had not been finalized, they couldn't access it on any other format. Although I am not exactly sure yet, Arlean worked it out (with a little help from her great, but slightly annoyed, big bro) and I guess I will find out tomorrow. At church we had a great time, and my Dad gave a tremendous testimony which included running in place as well as a few jumping jacks as he praised Yahweh for recovery on his achilles tendon.

So then after that, I went to the Sprint store to see about meeting some guy off of Craigslist to exchange my phone there. We were supposed to meet there, but the guy was going to be another 45 minutes when I got there, and I couldn't wait any longer, so I had to move on.

I tutored later on, and my students did well. This is crucnch week, so I am just trying to do all I can to help. Additionally, I finally got to mentor one of my young students that I have subbed for. It is nothing like seeing Mother's truly stepping up to the plate and going the extra mile. Definitely an inspiration...and to God I am certainly thankful for the opportunities he continues to bring my way. Glory be...

No comments:

Post a Comment