Saturday, February 28, 2009

One of the best medicines...

My day went really well today! It started with me waking up and just kind of laying there...resting a few more minutes, and then doing the same thing again. Then I got up, climbed down from my bed (loft bed) and into my room to start the day. And what a start it was...I was online for a minute, and then decided to finish off the Neverending Story II.

What a parade of cheesiness!

The first one, although I have seen it maybe twice and well over fifteen years ago, (I have a really good and VIVID memory, for the most part) was so much more in depth I think. This one kind expanded on it with resonant themes of courage and the preciousness of memories, but fell short overall with the "Dad" in the movie changing and being quite as available. It was more along the lines of a high budget after school special than a sequel to an 80's epic. So then I went on to work...that went well overall, but there was a little confusion at the beginning, because another co-worker was there and only one of us works on saturdays. I stayed, and it definitely helped with the day because while I was there, I put my phone on craigslist. So now I feel like the big man on campus again because all kinds of folk are calling me. So tomorrow I will make the decision on who I will let buy the phone or what I will trade it for. Right now, some of the offers include a Sprint Moto Q9C, Blackberry Pearl or Curve, Treo, or Rant. The Rant is offered with a PSP as well. So we shall see.

On a serious note, please keep a rapper by the name of R-Swift in your prayers. He and his wife just lost their baby son. May Christ keep them in mouning and sorrow as only He can. Joy comes in the morning...but sometimes the nighttime can last a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment