Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fresh beginnings...

So blogwise, I definitely stunk it up this week as I posted late, had other posts post to the next day and things like that. Just more reasons in my mind to keep me really looking forward to my Sprint contract terminating. (I still need to write on that whole debacle!) Yet the week saw some other really cool things, like me coming with some really good ideas, a great meeting that I just came back from, as well as the "Perseverance Mixtape" by Believin' Stephen. Finally another mixtape has cracked my top 10...and maybe my top 5. This CD has been a serious encouragement to me in my walk of faith this week and I look forward to it being a steady part of my musical diet.

I saw an interesting dialogue between Dr. Dyson and Pat Buchanan that I will comment on more tomorrow, but for now we all should rest peacefully, and that will be made easier with a soothing picture of a cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment