Sunday, February 8, 2009

On the move...

We were really on the move today! First, my Dad and I went to church. Actually, my Dad waited on me for far too long while I attempted to finish this application for a teaching program. I made us late, and really should have listened to him, because the application didn't even fully submit. Bottom line, my priorities were misguided and I should have put church first. The part that I did catch from church went well, and I was able to share a testimony with the congregation. After church, we went to go and take my computer back to the guy from whom I bought it. I think have taken it back a few times too many, yet he is not charging me so as long as the continues, we will be fine. My godbrother had asked to come with my Dad while his Mom had to work during the evening. I think he is at the age where if you don't grant his every wish nor adhere to his every suggestion, then something is seriously wrong...YOU! Needless to say, I don't play
those rules so he and I did not see eye to eye. After church, we went to the Sprint store to replace my Instinct that did not work with what else? Another InSTINK! I got it replaced, but will still be drafting a letter to the FCC to complain about the corporate debacle that is the Sprint corporation. From there, we went on to Marshall's we were exchanging dress pants for me that did not fit...(WAY TOO BIG...lol, yeah right!) While just browsing the shoe section though, I found some size 15 Reebok hexalite shoes for....drumroll please....pa da da da da da da da da da...

$20!!!! (I will post pictures soon...)

Bargains have and always be a big deal to me. Prices have never excited me unless they are clearance...so this was the find of the day.

I thought my students were coming over, but they ended up having to re-schedule for another day. Rest could not come quick enough as I quickly showered, brushed my teeth and greeted my pillow, eager to take on the adventures of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment