Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting there...

Ok, so I don't think I will get to do the full recap of the day due to the fact that I need to be up early. But it will ok in a sense, because perhaps for a while I will have something significant to say everyday, (I already feel I do) because I will not have finished my the full spectrum of my thoughts from the day before. Before I get to yesterday's happenings though, let me quickly cover Saturday's happenings. My friend, Raquiyba, came into town to visit me for a day trip and we havd a great time. We went to the African-American museum in Dallas, and I brought my newest t-shirt designs with me. At first, I thought the museum was closed because I did not see any cars in the parking lot, but I tried the door, and alas, it opened.

Long story short, including an adventure with my infamous "directions," or lack thereof, but I have to really give props where props are due. Ra-ra (Raquiyba) was awesome! It is refreshing to be witha friend who does not get bent out of shape at your mistakes and just knows how to go with the flow. Not that you seek to perpetuate those same mistakes, but that you seek to do better as a result of being encouraged to do better without being criticized. In a nutshell, it is a good feeling to be around a person like that.

Quick interjection, I am watching the Wedding Singer right now....multitasking is great! Ok, the movie just finished, and that was great!

Ok, so back to yesterday...wait, I think I forgot...Give me a second...ok, maybe a minute...
......................

I still don't quite remember, but I remember some other things from the day. After church, I went to help a brother from church. I was there for a few hours, and saw in those few hours that I really need to work on my patience more. I did not make my lack of patience known, but it was difficult working on different things like the fence, when you could be branching off to something else and basically splitting the work in half! Are you all ever like that? Yeah, I didn't think so.

So tomorrow, I think I will try and give a full update of today and maybe even talk a bit of politics. Until then, I will get some rest for my legs from the day's multitude of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment