Wednesday, February 25, 2009

De-regulatory challenges...but still I rise

Apparently I lost a follower, so now I am down to a faithful two...steady on though! Today was a serious challenge, as I am seriously near my wits end with the Sprint corporation. Their latest lie is that they never offered an early cancellation for our phones. That just simply isn't the truth...

I will post on that more soon, but I don't want to slumber on a sour note. But this is not the last you will hear of this. The cell phone industry needs some dire regulations for consumers to be protected from fraudulent claims by the cell phone company. Think about it, if I work for a cell phone company, and promise you a new phone on a defective product, but never deliver on it, what current mechanism is in place to provide support for your claim of replacement of the product? Perhaps that would be a nice piece of legislation that would provide a change that all could believe in.


On a better note, I made more progress on my promotional materials, and I hope to be done with prototypes by the weekend. Additionally I also sent e-mails for distribution inquiries for my own shirts. Grind without ceasing...!


I am going to go pray now...


Shalom to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment