Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good news!

Hello everyone!

Today has been a good day indeed. We made it to church during Sunday School where brother John Peter spoke on living out the righteousness made possible to us from God through Jesus Christ! It was such an encouragement to me because that is one of the main things I am trying to work on in my own faith walk. There was no 'space junk' this week, so after church we went to the 99 cent only store. This store is really awesome because they have so many deals there...they even sell food. I bought some essentials (remember we are still on the "no purchase anything besides essentials" month) and then we headed home. At the store, I bought sub bread because I wanted to make a sub sandwich like my Mom used to do for us when we were younger. So I needed cheese as well as mayonnaise and asked my Dad if we had any. He did, but I guessed I asked him too many times about it, doubting that we really had that at the house. When we got back, he went to work, going through drawers on the counters as well as in the fridge. It was hilarious, because the mayonnaise were packets he found in our miscellaneous drawers and then the cheese were obscure bits of cheese or packets that I could not even see if the refrigerator. All the while, he was semi-shouting, IS THIS CHEESE? ISN'T THIS MAYONNAISE...YOU CAN PUT MAYONNAISE WITH RANCH...YOU CAN IT PUT WITH BLUE CHEESE...and other random tidbits. I am going to miss random outbursts like that when I move to Miami.

So on to the good news, I am now the marketing representative for Metroplex Screen Printing. I will be drafting new promotional materials to send to various businesses to gain new business. This company is by far the best screen printing business I have done business with so if you want people with integrity, quality and results, Metroplex Screen Printing is definitely the company to go with. www.metroplexscreenprinting.com

I think I will be feeling political tomorrow, so look out for that. I just hope I have enough time to post, because with me, you already know it will be a mouthful!

And now a pictorial depiction of where my mind is about to travel...

No comments:

Post a Comment