Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am going to do it!


Today was a long yet brief day. Long because I have a super easy assignment the rest of this week, (hey, substituting should not be HARD...challenging? Yes, but not hard) but was so tired I almost fell asleep a few times. This was not helped by the fact that I had the best banana cake ever! Thank you Mrs. Kirby...WOW! Later in the evening, I had a bit of a fright when I was about to leave the house, I got a call from the owners at the gym where I work seeing if I was supposed to have been there tonight. Thankfully, I was not. That really would not have been a good look. Well I hope to have a more extensive post tomorrow. I got to share through a series of facebook notes an experience from freshman year that I have to got to tel you all before Valentine's Day.


One other thing, I have something else to put on my to-do list before I move to Miami...a skit! Coach Chacon, Coach Doherty and Mrs. Heath are beyond funny. Think of "The Office" in real life...you just kind of have to experience it...and you soon will. I am ending tonight by listening to this eighties song called "Too shy" by a band called Kajagoogoo. Song=cool Some of the lyrics when you listen closely=creepy I also found out that this band wrote, or at least performed the theme song to the Neverending story. I loved that movie, but thought the Princess had her head shaved...turns out the ponytail was just hidden in the back. "Bastian, call out my name!" I found out today that she actually said "Sebastian" as in the Little Mermaid crab...too bad my hearing isn't as good as my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment