Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So much for my plans!

So I had my night all planned out, or so I thought. After substituting at a school here in Wylie, (which went well except for one young girl who wanted to test me!) I went to the library, where I gladly turned in my overdue books and paid the fine. I then rode my bike back home, where I made a turkey melt sandwich along with some nachos. (Maybe the olives in the nachos counted as veggies tonight?) I was about to multi-task like I did last night; giving the full blog update and watching a DVD simultaneously, but life had other plans. After the nachos, I talked to my Mom, who had had a very interesting day of her own. She asked me would I go with her to turn in some notes to an office, I said sure, and even offered to take them myself. We ended up going together though, and got to the office while someone else was leaving, so we did not have to call for a code. After turning that in, we went to Office Depot to see about her new laptop which wasn't working properly...

To truncate a long story, they said that they could not fix the laptop tonight but ended up thanks to my Mom's persistence. A similar situation ensued at the Kroger in Plano, where the cashier tried to get a little too feisty over us receiving rain checks for the Mega Savings vegetable deal. They ended up giving us rain checks. When it comes to someone not being true to their word, my Mom is the #1 person to have around. Thankfully this has started to rub off on me.

Unfortunately, tonights adventures left me like fifteen minutes to post tonight, and I don't want it to show up for tomorrow's post. I will continue the updates tomorrow. I have some really cool stuff to share. Until then...good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment