Monday, February 23, 2009

Band director for a day...!

Today was a good day. I am making more moves in getting the marketing materials ready, and I spoke with the great Dr. James again today. She was excited for me with the position, so that was an additional encouragement. I talked to my good friend today, Rakeeba, who just laid down some vocals for an intro to a website. She sent me the file, and when it finally came through, I listened to it and liked it! It will be cool to see how that progresses because she is a phenomenal telent!

I subbed for a band director today and that was cool. Then I went to the library, re-checked my materials then rode my bike home. Later on in the evening, I tutored my students for a few hours and then came on home. I am mondo tired but want to highly recommend two mixtapes that I have recently copped. One is the Jabee mixtape, which you can find on the Soulmana blog, www.soulmana.com and the other is the Believin' Stephen mixtape. You can just google both, and you can also find the Believin' Stephen 'Perseverance' mixtape on illspot.net

I really hope to discuss Attorney General Holder's comments about America and her bravery in regards to race relations, but for now I really must sleep.

Clouds in my head, clouds in my bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment