Thursday, February 19, 2009

Work and outrage...not over work though....

So I fell asleep kind of early, and I have just awakened at 3 this morning, but hopefully it will post for Wednesday. Today went well, I was with my kids at the intermediate school today and overall it went well. We worked on "area" worksheets, and then they had a "packet-o-fun" to do. The packet wasn't that much probably fun, as it was just more work in reality, but the title was nice. I had a good day today at work and sold another membership. The lady was so cool and she was interested in my Obama t-shirts, so that was cool. I have got to continue to work on a way to sell the rest of those t-shirts. I still have so many, LOL!

I am going to keep today's post really short, but I would be seriously remorse if I didn't bring to light a situation I became aware of yesterday. In a serious attempt, I will try to remain journalistically objective, but given my history it is somewhat hard for me. In Oklahoma, Isaac Onaolapo, was apparently the victime of police brutality. Check out the video of his account at www.soulmana.com, and PLEASE give serious thought to voicing your support of legislation for police officers being required to have a dash cam on their car. Although there is undeniable proof that racism is involved, it doesn't just stop with the minority population. Think of your sister or daughter being stopped late at night by an officer who followed the letter of their own law. Wouldn't you want them protected? I am headed back to bed, but thank you in advance for expanding your mind in regards to this situation as well your spirit...PRAY!


A cloud for your day...

No comments:

Post a Comment