Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Concert...

Now that the tornado watch is over, I want to blog about the happenings of today. My sister's Symphonic Band performed beautiful pieces and as soon as I figure out how to set up recorded video, you all will see it. I might have to break down this weekend and buy an additional sound card for this computer. On the Mac side, it is like a 50/50 split trying to get it to play consistently and I think I need a new sound card so GarageBand will work. I really need that to work, so I can start seeing how to make some beats! My students came today to OUR house...definitely a big step in the Dawes' household, and the first of many to come. We hope to see you here soon...

Oh, and be on the lookout for a HUGE interview with an amazing artist...more details soon! And for those who haven't seen it, youtube two things for me. 'Macgruber' and the Mac video. The first will cause you to burn serious calories while laughing your Mullet off! The second, if you are quasi-nerdy and really into art like me, will leave you speechless...

No comments:

Post a Comment