Sunday, March 8, 2009

Because I said so!


So this post will have to be quick, because I have got to take a baking soda bath, these tiny bumps are still giving me the blues. The day went well, except for a few challenges. My Aunt Thea helped me out with my hair, which was a HUGE plus, but upon arriving back home with my sister and godbrother, I discovered I had left my keys in my jeans. This did not sit well with me, but I had certainly been in that spot before, so I was just chilling out. Well before we could even get a response from my Mom as to whether or not she had put back the spare key, I heard a rustle in the back seat, and I turned around to see my godbrother eating one my sisters girl scout cookies that he had not been given permission to eat! She had said that he might be able to have some once she looked for a box inside the house, but he decided to take matters into his own hands. It was all I could do to keep from popping him then and there. Here you are, a young teenager, who had already had ice cream and candy a few hours earlier, and you decide that you are going to just take what you want because it is in the car? Unacceptable!

Enough of that though...I just had to vent on the challenges of our youth and the lack of regard for other people's property at times. I will talk to you soon and I am celebrating again tonight in my heart because my brother Jahmicah is back, but only for the night! He is headed to Miami tomorrow to spend time with my Grandma Franciel during his spring break. A true blessing in itself...well that bath is calling. Pray for me and my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment