Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring break...yet not a break!

If I haven't said it enough, let me say again how grateful I am that Franny D is home! I love Jahmicah and Arlean, and they know I do without a doubt. Franny D though is such a consistent help to me here at home. There are some very important and pressing things that I am trying to get done before I move to Miami this summer as far as organization goes, but I cannot do it alone by any means. Franny seriously helps with her no-nonsense, Mother in the making attitude, and it is like a fresh breeze. We almost have the kitchen done, and tomorrow it will be our endeavor to make the office look like an actual office.

I am trying to work so hard on this because it is almost like I have additional insight into this situation. Painfully aware of the grievous amount that I still carry, I see pride in people more than most. It is that pride which serves as one of the greatest sources of stagnancy in life. With that said, I see that someone needs to seriously be done before I move to Miami. For while I realize that there is no way that I can change people, I am also aware that is not always that people do not want to change, but they sometimes need a helping hand.
So I intend on doing my part to help out the people whose shoulders I not only stand, but soar upon.

I am excited about Christ and life...He just continues to encourage as only He can. Tomorrow should be even more productive. Today marked the first official day of my test scoring, and I felt pretty accurate, so we will see about my results tomorrow. My biggest challenge will be staying awake...bring on the hot chocholate!

No comments:

Post a Comment